Music streaming brought in $7.4 billion in last year, making up 75% of the music industry’s total $9.8 billion. Streaming services have become the driving forces behind much of the changing industry landscape, forcing both labels and artists to change how they operate in order to keep up. This has made some things easier for unsigned, independent artists, and Yahoo Finance’s Katie Krzaczek explains at what cost.
Anthony S Casey is an accomplished professional within the financial industry.
- Court side watching Singapore v Philippines | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Sentosa island ocean | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Music streaming in full voice with sales topping £1bn | Business | The Times | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Happy New Year 2020 | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Vivendi Shareholders Finally Hear a Sweet Tune | Anthony S Casey Singapore
3 Great Singapore Charities Abattoir Blues airfare Anthony S Anthony S. Casey Philanthropy Anthony S Casey Anthony S Casey Real Estate Anthony S Casey Singapore Anthony S Casey Travel Antony S Casey Asia Autism Resource Centre bloomberg Cafe Giulia Dr. Faustus Family Food Retail Football Football Finance Note hedge fund Heritage Meets a Modern Singapore Joo Chiat Joo Chiat Real Estate Light Travel Malaysia Oratnek Packing Light paris philanthropy Pimp My TukTuk points rewards programs Rugby Singapore Singapore Children's Society Singapore Sports sports Swiss-Asia Sydney Travel The Singapore Rugby Sevens Travel Vacation video Why Travelling Light Will Free You World Travel