Music streaming brought in $7.4 billion in last year, making up 75% of the music industry’s total $9.8 billion. Streaming services have become the driving forces behind much of the changing industry landscape, forcing both labels and artists to change how they operate in order to keep up. This has made some things easier for unsigned, independent artists, and Yahoo Finance’s Katie Krzaczek explains at what cost.
Anthony S Casey is an accomplished professional within the financial industry.
- Vivendi third-quarter revenue up 7.2% on strong Universal performance | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Beautiful Osaka & Kyoto in Japan | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Rock n Rollers in a Tokyo park | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Typhoon Hagibis in Japan October 2019 | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Japan beating Scotland during RWC 2019 in a Japanese pub | Anthony S Casey Singapore
3 Great Singapore Charities Abattoir Blues airfare Anthony S Anthony S. Casey Philanthropy Anthony S Casey Anthony S Casey Real Estate Anthony S Casey Singapore Anthony S Casey Travel Antony S Casey Asia Autism Resource Centre bloomberg Cafe Giulia Dr. Faustus Family Food Retail Football Football Finance Note hedge fund Heritage Meets a Modern Singapore Joo Chiat Joo Chiat Real Estate Light Travel Malaysia Oratnek Packing Light paris philanthropy Pimp My TukTuk points rewards programs Rugby Singapore Singapore Children's Society Singapore Sports sports Swiss-Asia Sydney Travel The Singapore Rugby Sevens Travel Vacation video Why Travelling Light Will Free You World Travel